2019 Yamaha Grizzly 90
Call for Price
*Note: Add $395, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
Yamaha offers the all-new Grizzly 90 for younger riders looking to explore off-road alongside family and friends. With convenient features like electric-start, a large comfortable seat, front and rear racks and aggressive Grizzly styling, the new Grizzly 90 is a perfect machine for young riders who want to start a new off-road adventure.
Confidence-Inspiring 90cc Engine: Built to bring maximum fun to youth ATV riders through a low-maintenance 90cc engine.; Tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance.; Features fully automatic CVT transmission with reverse, gated shifter and electric start with a back-up kickstart.
Scaled Down, Not Scaled Back: The Grizzly 90 takes cues from the top-performing big bore Grizzly but is designed specifically for younger riders getting into the sport.; Accessible, confidence-inspiring performance with Grizzly family style.
Comfortable Chassis: Ergonomics are designed to fit a wide range of riders 10 years and up.; The Grizzly 90's tire and suspension package is designed to find traction and provide a comfortable ride in a wide variety of terrain.
- Robust 90cc Engine: 90cc four-stroke SOHC engine; Tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid range performance; Air-cooled for simplicity, performance and long service life; Proven wet-sump lubrication
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) means no shifting. Handy and something all riders younger riders will appreciate. Standard reverse simplifies maneuvering the Grizzly 90 in tight spots
- Compact and Durable Drivetrain: Engine power is transferred to the rear wheels via a tried-and-true O-ring chain; Optimized angle for superior rear shock performance
- Modern, Reliable Electronics: The CDI system means reliable ignition performance and a sealed, maintenance-free battery helps to provide worry-free performance; Handlebar-mounted reverse and neutral indicators keep the rider informed in all situations
- Adventure-Ready Chassis: Compact A-arm front suspension is tuned for light steering and comfortable ride quality offering 5" of travel. Swingarm setup in the rear brings with it 5.7" of wheel travel, adding to the Grizzly 90's full-size look and feel.
- Integrated Cargo Racks: Robust steel cargo racks front and rear both boast 11 lb. carrying capacity; Provide younger riders the ability to pack their own gear as they join the family on their next adventure
- Renowned Grizzly Traction: Just like its proven big brother, the Grizzly 90 utilizes new tires. 19" up front and 18" in the rear. Maximize traction on a wide variety of terrain.
- Big, Mud-Deflecting Fenders: The Grizzly 90 boasts full-coverage fenders just like its Grizzly sibling. Enhances styling and protection for the ride from mud and trail debris.
- Comfortable Accommodations: The Grizzly 90 is designed to be comfortable for a wide variety of riders aged 10 years or older; With its large and plush seat matched to wide floorboards, riders will enjoy years of riding as they hone their off-road riding skills
- Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Displacement: 90cc, air-cooled, SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke: 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel Delivery: 13mm Carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Transmission: CVT; F, N, R
- Final Drive: O-ring Chain Drive
- Suspension (Front): Single A-arm, 5" travel
- Suspension (Rear): Monoshock swingarm; 5.7" travel
- Brakes (Front): Dual Drum
- Brakes (Rear): Drum
- Tires (Front): AT19 x 7-8
- Tires (Rear): AT18 x 9-8
- Length: 1,562.1mm (61.5 in.)
- Width: 1031.24mm (40.6 in.)
- Height: 1005.84 (39.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1031.24 (40.6 in.)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 104.14mm (4.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 728.98mm (28.7 in.)
- Wet Weight: 139.6 kg. (307.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.4 L (1.7 gal.)
- Colour(s): Racing Blue
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- 90cc, air-cooled, SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 13mm Carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric & Kickstart
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm
- Front Travel
- 5 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual Drum
- Front Tires
- AT19 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock swingarm
- Rear Travel
- 5.7 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Rear Tires
- AT18 x 9-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 139.6 kg. (307.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.4 L (1.7 gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 104.14mm (4.1 in.)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 1,562.1mm (61.5 in.) x 1031.24mm (40.6 in.) x 1005.84 (39.6 in.)
- 1031.24mm (40.6 in.)
- Final Drive
- O-ring Chain Drive
- CVT; F, N, R
- Racing Blue