2019 Yamaha EXR
Take advantage of some HUGE deals on our new in-stock models until July 31/19. Right now, you will receive a factory rebate of $250 PLUS receive an additional 48 months of Yamaha Protection Plus warranty PLUS receive a Yamaha fitted cover for FREE, and if that isn’t enough qualifying clients can take advantage of special finance rates starting as low as 1.89% (OAC/APR)! Chat with one of our finance brokers about the Proline Finance Advantage Program and explore a custom tailored program that suits your needs with low Bi-Weekly payments and interest rates as low as 1.89%….PLUS…. Quantities are limited, act now and don’t miss out on these MASSIVE deals!
Additionally: Until July 31, 2019 Qualifying clients trading in a used Yamaha Waverunner on a new 2019 Waverunner will receive an additional "Trade In" bonus rebate toward their new Waverunner of up to $500!!! That's an amazing incentive!!!
*Notes: Dealer fees, GST, and PST are extra. Yamaha factory incentive program expires July 31/19. All factory rebates discounted directly from the price of the Waverunner, all rebates to dealer. Financing is OAC and rates are APR. The warranty promotion will include 1-year standard factory warranty, 36 months of YPP, and 12 months of YPP+ for a total of 5 years of warranty coverage as per the allocated programs off YPP.
For 2019, Yamaha introduced a line of entry level WaveRunners that delivers endless fun on the water. Now you can tear up the water from the very start with the power of the all-new-for-2019 EXR. For the first time ever, customers can get the power of a TR-1 HO Yamaha marine engine in the rec-light category. With a lightweight NanoXcel2 hull and deck and RiDE technology (the world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive - Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse) the EXR is pure fun on the water!!!
Come in and speak with one of our Product Advisors and take one of these home today!
*Notes: Add $695, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away” total "cash" price.
Welcome to Generation EX® - the line of entry-level WaveRunners that delivers endless fun on the water. Now you can tear up the water from the very start with the power of the all-new-for-2019 EXR. For the first time ever, customers can get the power of a TR-1 HO Yamaha marine engine in the rec-light category. With a lightweight NanoXCel2 hull and deck and RiDE, the world's first dual throttle handlebar control, the EXR is pure fun on the water. Even if it's your first time, you can still experience the rush of riding a WaveRunner. Ride Technology: The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling, smooth deceleration and more control while turning. NanoXCel 2: The NanoXCel 2 hull and deck provides an impressive power-to-weight ratio for quicker acceleration, livelier handling and better fuel efficiency. TR-1 Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- TR-1 four-stroke marine engine.The EX Series is powered by Yamaha's award-winning TR-1 three-cylinder marine engine that is 40 percent smaller in size, 20 percent lighter in weight and provides better fuel economy than Yamaha's previous four-cylinder Yamaha MR-1 engine. The EXR comes with a modified engine control unit (ECU that increases horsepower by 10 percent compared to the rest of the EX line.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
- Ride (Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics) — The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever and go forward. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling, smooth deceleration and more control while turning.
- Extended Jet Pump: Increases acceleration response.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30:A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
- The EX hull is designed to be light and strong. Under the waterline is an all-new hull design that is manufactured to precise tolerances. The EXR's ultra-lightweight Yamaha NanoXcel2 hull significantly increases this model's power-to-weight ratio, delivering excellent stability for two- or three-up riding and towing, and precise responsiveness and thrilling throttle response for one-up riding.
- Progressive, V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two and three-up riding experience.
- Electronic Information Center:Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, hour meter and volt meter.
- 29 L of Total Storage: The EX Series offers ample storage options in bow, glove box and under seat.
- Comfortable One-piece Seat: Ergonomically-designed and contoured for added support. The extra-long seat is easily removed for quick access to the engine compartment.
- Large Boarding Platform: Provides a stable platform for re-boarding.
- Dual Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.
- Reboarding Step : Ergonomically designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Engine Type: 3-Cylinder, 4-Stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Bore and Stroke: 82 x 66.2 mm
- Displacement: 1,049 cc
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Lubrication: Dry Sump
- Cooling: Open Looped, water
- Ignition: Direct Ignition
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Fuel Delivery: EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Spark Plug: NGK CR9EB
- Pump: 144 mm High-pressure
- Transmission: Direct Drive from Engine
- Impeller: 3-blade, 12.7° pitch, Stainless Steel
- Fuel Capacity: 50L (13.2 US gal.)
- Oil Capacity: 3.5L (0.9 US gal.)
- Vehicle Capacity: 1, 2 or 3 persons / 220 kg (485 lb.)
- Storage Capacity: 29L (7.7 US gal.)
- Hull Material: NanoXcel® 2 Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Length: 3.14 m (123.6 in.)
- Width: 1.13 m (44.5 in.)
- Height: 1.15 m (45.3 in.)
- Dry Weight: 245 kg (540 lb.)
- Colour(s): Azure Blue with Lime Yellow
Every attempt has been made to showcase Canadian versions of our products, but all images, information and specifications may not be exact and are subject to change without notice. Some models may be shown with optional accessories.
- Engine Type
- 3-Cylinder, 4-Stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- 1,049 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 x 66.2 mm
- Open Looped, water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Direct Ignition
- Dry Weight
- 245 kg (540 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 50L (13.2 US gal.)
- 1.15 m (45.3 in.)
- 3.14 m (123.6 in.)
- 1.13 m (44.5 in.)
- Oil Capacity
- 3.5L (0.9 US gal.)
- Rider Capacity
- 1, 2 or 3 persons / 220 kg (485 lb.)
- Storage Capacity
- 29L (7.7 US gal.)
- 3-blade, 12.7° pitch, Stainless Steel
- 144 mm High-pressure
- Direct Drive from Engine
- Hull Type
- NanoXcel® 2 Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck
- Azure Blue with Lime Yellow
- 1 year limited