2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles VITPILEN 401
Call for Price
Simple yet desirable
The VITPILEN 401 is a fresh and simple new approach within the world of motorcycling. It is subtle, style-focused and stripped of all that is unnecessary. Its simple yet progressive design opens a new gateway to motorcycle culture and makes urban motorcycling more accessible and inviting than ever before. A bike for progressive, freethinking riders who appreciate exceptional design and seek new ways to experience their urban environment.
- Exterior: The design idea is to strip away all unnecessary gimmicks and create a simple, progressive mix of classic thinking and modern design. This way of thinking is synonymous with the Swedish heritage of Husqvarna Motorcycles and can be clearly seen on the VITPILEN 401. The lightweight and narrow bodywork is shaped into the VITPILEN 401´s progressive design and intelligently allows for seamless movement while riding.
- Wheels: 17" bronze anodised spoked wheels with electric yellow VITPILEN detailing are a design highlight of the VITPILEN 401. The wheels offer a unique sense of style and are also very robust, offering premium reliability on unpredictable and challenging urban terrain.
- Control Zone & Triple Clamp: Clip-on handlebars attach to forged aluminium triple clamps, a central focal point to the VITPILEN 401 style. In keeping with the minimalistic look and SIMPLE.PROGRESSIVE. design, the control zone is not obstructed by any fairings and features a digital display unit with the necessary information.
- Lights: The front and rear lights are distinct elements on the VITPILEN 401 and form part of the unique design that defines this motorcycle. Using the latest LED technology, the lights are more than just designer pieces and contribute significantly to visibility and safety.
- Seat: The seat of the VITPILEN 401 uses high-quality foam and NABUK leather fabric, which, despite its reduced appearance, remains comfortable for the rider. Extending from the main bodywork and seamlessly floating above the rear wheel, the seat adds to the unique riding experience that the VITPILEN 401 provides.
- Tank & Filler Cap: The aluminium filler cap proudly displays the Husqvarna Motorcycles logo, like a stamp of premium quality, standing humble but bold on the fuel tank. The tank is seamlessly integrated into the design, and is a central focal point of the VITPILEN 401 style, while painted finishes and subtle accents highlight its progressive and unique design.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 373 cm³
- Bore: 89 mm
- Stroke: 60 mm
- Power in KW: 32 kW
- Starter: Electric starter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Cooling: Liquid cooled
- Clutch: PASC™ antihopping clutch, mechanically operated
- EMS: Bosch EMS
- Frame design: Steel trellis frame, powder coated
- Front suspension: WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear suspension: WP monoshock
- Front brake disc diameter: 320 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 230 mm
- ABS: Bosch 9M+ two-channel ABS (disengageable)
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 65 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 373 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 89 x 60 mm
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Front Suspension
- WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock
- Front Brakes
- 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- 230 mm