2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles FE 350
Introducing Husqvarna Motorcycles by Proline. We are happy to bring you this incredible line of motorcycles exclusively for Saskatchewan. Husqvarna has deep history and has been pioneering motorcycles since 1903, and continues to raise the benchmark today in MX, enduro, enduro street, and SuperMoto. With standard feature like hydraulic clutch, switchable mapping, launch control, electric start, and a number of amazing features throughout this amazing line of premium motorcycles. Heritage, pride, and performance is all part of the Husqvarna Motorcycle life style. Come in to Proline today and find out why we chose to bring the Husqvarna to Saskatchewan.
*Note: Add $645, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price
The FE 350 is known for its versatility in all types of terrain. With a lightweight chassis and ample performance, the FE 350 possesses a 450 rivalling power-to-weight ratio while keeping the light and agile feel of a 250. Combined with WP suspension, chromoly steel frame and comfortable ergonomics, the FE 350 is second to none when the going gets tough.
- Engine: The DOHC 350cc engine is second to none in terms of versatility. Sharing much of its architecture with the FE 250 engine, the FE 350 delivers a significant boost of power and torque giving its lightweight character 450-rivalling power.
- Crankshaft: The plain big end bearing features two force-fitted bearing shells ensuring maximum reliability and durability, guaranteeing long service intervals of 135 hours.
- Integrated cooling system: The radiators are expertly crafted by WP Performance Systems using high strength aluminum. CFD (computational fluid dynamics) is utilized to channel air through the radiators more efficiently and provide optimal cooling in all conditions. The cooling system is integrated into the frame increasing heat dissipation by channelling coolant through the frame while eliminating the need for additional hoses. Additionally, the radiator protectors do not only protect against flying debris but also act as a brace to divert any energy from an impact around the radiator and into the frame.
- Crankcase: The FE 350 engine is designed to be compact while centralising rotating masses. As a result, the crankcases are engineered to house the shaft arrangements at the ideal centre of gravity. The casings are manufactured using a high-pressure die cast production process, resulting in thin wall thickness while retaining exceptional reliability. The iconic Husqvarna logo adorns the bronze finished crankcase covers.
- Chromoly steel frame: The hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded frame is expertly crafted by WP Performance Systems. The flex character of the frame is specifically tailored to benefit suspension functionality, handling and comfort. The frame fitted with standard frame protectors and an engine protector which mounts directly to the frame guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Composite carbon fibre subframe: The composite subframe is a design unique to Husqvarna showcasing pioneering technologies and innovation. This 3 piece component is made up of 30% carbon fiber making it remarkably light (3.1 lbs). Specific care is taken to engineer a calculated rigidity for optimal handling and rider ergonomics.
- Magura hydraulic clutch: The reliable, high quality, German-made clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition. Meaning that play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remains identical in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time.
- Magura braking system: New for 2018 is a Magura front and rear braking system. The system features a similar layout to the previous design with improved sensitivity for a more modulated feel while still retaining the highest level of performance. 260mm disc front and 220mm rear.
- WP Xplor 48: The WP Xplor 48 front fork is developed by WP Performance Systems specifically for enduro type riding. The forks consist of an open cartridge layout with a spring in each circuit and split damping functions.
- WP rear shock: The WP DCC rear shock is designed to provide advanced damping characteristics while keeping to a compact and lightweight design. With a pressure balance inside the shock, the stroke is more seamless resulting in greater rider comfort and handling while the corrugated outer contour of the reservoir improves cooling.
- CNC machined triple clampls: The 22 mm offset black-anodised CNC machined triple clamps offer premium quality and style standard on all Husqvarna enduro models. The triple clamps are expertly crafted using superior techniques and materials to provide high levels of quality and reliability. A 2-way handlebar adjustment is standard and allows for customisable ergonomics.
- Wheels and tyres: Black high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D are coupled to CNC machined hubs using lightweight spokes and silver anodised aluminium nipples. Fitted to the wheels are Continental TKC 80 tires which offer superior grip on a wide variety of terrain.
- 42 mm throttle body: The FE 350 features a 42 mm Keihin throttle body. The injector position is placed to ensure the most efficient flow of fuel into the combustion chamber. Additionally, the throttle cable is mounted directly without a throttle linkage providing more immediate throttle response and feeling.
- EMS: The Keihin EMS is specifically designed to be smaller, lighter and faster at processing data. Together with the Keihin throttle body, the system provides quick and reliable data calculation ensuring the best performance is delivered in every condition.
- Gear position sensor: The FE 350 features a 6-speed gearbox with specific wide-range enduro type gearing. The shifting fork employs a special low friction coating to ensure smooth and precise shifting while a gear sensor allows the EMS to deliver the optimal power delivery by selecting a specific engine character tailored for each gear.
- Electric starter: A standard electric starter guarantees easy starting in all situations. The system is powered by a lightweight and powerful Li-Ion battery which is 2.2 lbs lighter than conventional lead battery.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Stroke: 57.5 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.5 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 349.7 cm³
- Fuel System
- Keihin EMS
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake