2018 Yamaha TW200
Call for Price
Thinking about a new Yamaha motorcycle? Look no further! Purchase a new 2018 Yamaha motorcycle!!! Thinking of financing? With the Proline Finance Advantage Program, our finance brokers can build you a customized program that best fits your needs. It’s time to Ride! Get out and make tracks aboard your new 2018 Yamaha motorcycle. Contact one of our Product Advisors for details.
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
A low seat, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a proven 4-stoke engine, have cemented the TW200's reputation as a unique, fun loving dual purpose ride. Whether you're a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times.
Power: Proven, 196cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring or riding around town.
Comfort: Internal engine counter balancer provides smooth performance while the wide tires provide plenty of grip and a unique style. The long, wide seat design means lots of comfort whether exploring, commuting or just out having fun.
- Super reliable, 196cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring or riding around town.
- Electric starting: Fast, easy no hassle starting
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve cylinder head: basic design for easy, less expensive maintenance; 34 mm intake & 28.5 mm exhaust valves; utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters
- Automatic cam chain tensioner: reduces mechanical engine noise and maintenance
- Aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner: cylinder can be "bored out" in the event of a problem (2 sizes available)
- Lightweight ball bearing mounted crankshaft: excellent durability; fast engine response
- Engine counter balancer: reduces engine vibration to maximize rider comfort
- 28mm Teikei carburetor; carb mounted choke knob; provides crisp throttle response; excellent fuel economy
- Washable, foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy access element-type oil filter & drain plug for fast oil changes.
- Smooth shifting 5-speed transmission with manual clutch: optimized gear ratios for both on & off road riding; 5th gear is an overdrive gear to reduce engine rpm at highway speeds
- Upswept exhaust system; exhaust note is quiet & environmentally friendly; cleanable spark arrestor; heat shields on header pipe & muffler protect rider & passenger from accidental contact
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI): produces a strong spark for fast starts; provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Rugged, aluminum engine skid plate
- Compact, diamond-type, high-tensile steel frame.
- Rugged, steel box section swingarm: grease fittings at the swingarm pivot points for easy maintenance & extended service life; fitted with easy-to-use eccentric chain adjusters
- 33mm front fork with 160mm (6.3") of wheel travel; soaks up the bumps for a comfortable ride; rubber fork boots (gaiters) keep dirt and grit out of fork seals for extended life
- Single shock Monocross link rear suspension with 150mm (5.9") of wheel travel.
- 220mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper; ensures serious stopping power
- Rear drum brake; solid stopping power; easy-to-use, wing nut style adjuster
- Wide, 130/80-18 front tire & unique 180/80-14 rear tire: deliver extra traction & great rider comfort over a wide range of terrain; rear tire helps make TW200 the most distinct-looking dual purpose machine in the industry
- Low, 790mm (31.1") seat height; allows most riders to put both feet firmly on the ground.
- 7 litre steel fuel tank; on/off/reserve fuel petcock provides peace of mind; 1.7 litre reserve
- Lightweight aluminum alloy front & rear rims; excellent durability; reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance
- Powerful, 60/55-watt, halogen headlight
- Mini, enduro style fairing; helps reduce wind buffeting at highway speeds; adds a styling highlight too.
- Compact meter / instrument assembly; functions include: speedometer, odometer & resettable trip meter; indicator lights for neutral, high beam & turn signals
- Flexible turn signals resist damage
- Oil level sight glass
- Locking helmet holder
- Locking steering & gas cap
- Handy rear cargo platform
- Bungee cord hook points (4), below the cargo platform
- Serrated, folding, steel foot pegs
- Passenger pegs & passenger grab strap
- Rubber "boots" on brake & clutch levers help reduce mud & dirt damage/wear
- Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single
- Displacement: 196cc
- Bore and Stroke: 67 x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 1.4kg-m (10.1ft-lb)@ 7,000 rpm
- Fuel Delivery: Teikei MV28
- Estimated Fuel Consumption±: 33 kpl / 93.2 mpg (Imp.)
- Ignition / Starting: CDI / Electric Start
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension (Front): 33mm fork / 160mm (6.3 in.) wheel travel
- Suspension (Rear): Monocross / 150mm (5.9 in.) wheel travel
- Brakes (Front): 220mm disc / twin piston caliper
- Brakes (Rear): Drum
- Tires (Front): 130/80-18
- Tires (Rear): 180/80-14
- Length: 2,090mm (82.3 in.)
- Width: 820mm (32.3 in.)
- Height: 1,120mm (44.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,325mm (52.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 265mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 790mm (31.1 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 7 L (1.5 imp. gal.)
- Wet Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Colour(s): Metallic Black
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 2-valve, single
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Teikei MV28
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 33mm fork / 160mm (6.3 in.) wheel travel
- Rear Suspension
- Monocross / 150mm (5.9 in.) wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm disc / twin piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 1,325mm (52.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 790mm (31.1 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 L (1.5 imp. gal.)
- 33 kpl / 93.2 mpg (Imp.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Metallic Black