2018 Yamaha SRX 120
*Note: Add $295, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
The SRX120 receives a face lift for 2018 to accommodate for the growing family of youth snowmobiles that Yamaha has to offer. The SRX120 is a great option to introduce your youngster to the sport of snowmobiling. Loaded with safety features to ensure your kid has an enjoyable, unintimidating experience.
- Yamaha Genesis Youth Engine: 1 cylinder, 123cc, Centrifugal clutch, 1 x B-18 carburetor, .46 gal (1.7L) fuel capacity
- Safety: LED Tailight continuously illuminated when engine on, Tail whip flag, New handle bar warmers
- Suspension: Double A-Arm (front), Hydraulic (front), Slide rail,torsion spring (rear)
- 123cc Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine: The easy to start 123cc genuine Yamaha engine delivers spunky performance and years of rock solid reliability.
- Tether Switch: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board or the hood is lifted open.
- High Visibility Whip Flag: A standard, rear mount, high-visibility whip flag delivers high-level awareness for those in the area as your youngster hones his or her skills.
- Torsion Spring Rear Suspension: Just like the big sleds, the SRX 120 features a fully-functional slide-rail torsion spring suspension serving up 4.5-inches of travel.
- Always On Headlight / Taillight: There is no thought required when it comes to visibility. The bright headlight and tail light are automatically always on when the engine is running.
- Governor Speed Control: An easy to adjust governor allows you to control the top speed and acceleration of the vehicle, allowing you to slowly increase the performance as your child gains confidence and skill.
- Transistorized Ignition: A full electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts, season after season with no adjustments to make.
- Mechanical Fuel Gauge: Simple to use and easy to see, you will appreciate knowing how much gas is left at a glance.
- Easy Steer Plastic Skis: The full plastic skis are engineered with just the right amount of keel for precise, predictable handling while delivering easy steering effort.
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension: Patterned after Yamaha?s full-size, the fully functional, double-wishbone front suspension features coil-over shocks and 3-inches of travel.
- Front and Rear Bumpers: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- Keyed Ignition: When it comes time to put away the fun, its good to know that the removable ignition key will also take away any temptation to continue to ride without supervision.
- Grip Warmers: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid?s fun short. The SRX 120 features stock grip warmers to extend the fun.
- Plush Wrapped Seat: A contoured, foam-wrapped seat serves up comfort and a secure riding position for increased driver confidence.
- Padded Handle Bar: Padded handlebars help protect the young rider from contacting the bars in the event of a sudden slip or stop.
- Rear Storage Compartment: The convenient storage compartment comes in handy to have dry mitts a toque or other items available when needed.
- Engine: 4-stroke, Fan-cooled
- Cylinders: 1-cylinder / 123cc
- Bore and Stroke: 56 x 50 mm
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni Carburetor
- Clutch/Transmission: Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Disc Brake Type: Adjustable Band
- Electric Start/DC Output: N/A
- Reverse: N/A
- Suspension (Front): Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel: 3" (76 mm)
- Ski type: Plastic
- Suspension (Rear): Slide-rail, Torsion spring
- Rear Shocks: N/A
- Rear Travel: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Yamaha Performance Damper: N/A
- Length: 71.5" (1816 mm)
- Width: 34.5" (876 mm)
- Height: 31" (787 mm)
- Track (WxLxH): 10" x 68" x 0.69" Camoplast® Block
- Ski stance C to C: 31" (780 mm)
- Fuel Capacity (L): 1.7 L
- Hand and Thumb warmers: Hand only
- Heated Seat: N/A
- Windshield height: Low (4")
- Headlights: 55 W
- Electric Power Steering: N/A
- Mirrors: N/A
- Colour(s): Racing Blue; White / Red
- Simplicity: While other plans bog you down in the details, factory-backed YPP gives you bulletproof protection from the unexpected. And it's as simple to use and understand as your Yamaha factory warranty.
- Protection From Expensive Bills: YPP is there whether your repair is a few dollars or a few thousand.
- No Deductible to Pay - Ever: Under YPP, Yamaha picks up the entire cost to repair every applicable manufacturing defect.
- Pick up Where Your Factory Warranty Leaves Off: YPP takes over automatically - and immediately - when your factory warranty expires.
- Added Value for Your Yamaha: Your YPP warranty is transferable, increasing the value of your Yamaha if you decide to sell or trade.
- No Claim Forms: Since we already know your Yamaha, there's no need for you to fill out lengthy claim forms. Your YPP information is available at every authorized Yamaha dealer across Canada.
- Affordable Options: Purchase years of YPP coverage at a fraction of what a single major repair costs. You can also use the Yamaha Financial Services program to finance this coverage.
- Real Peace of Mind: Yamaha is ready to step in to make necessary repairs (excluding those due to normal wear or aging) using genuine Yamaha parts and factory authorized technicians for the full duration of your coverage.
- Yamaha Protection Plus Does Not Cover Failures Resulting From: Commercial or Rental Usage, Racing or competition, Modification of original parts, Installation or use of non-authorized parts or accessories, Use of lubricants, oil and fuel oil mixture other than those recommended in the owner's manual, Accidents or collision or theft damage, Submersion, Fire, Appearance related damage - scratches, dents, fading, flaking, peeling, Normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance, Abuse or neglect, Improper storage, Corrosion, Operated on surfaces not covered with sufficient snow
- The Following Parts Are Not Covered: Drive belts, Skis, ski wear rods and ski skins, Sliders, tracks, track clips, Batteries, Oil, lubes, filters, spark plugs, Light bulbs, sealed beams and fuses, High tension cables, Seat and/or covers, Idler wheels and bearings, Brake pads, Drive chain and sprockets, Primary clutch tuning parts, Secondary clutch tuning parts, Body, windshield and other cosmetic parts, 20,000 km mileage limit *
- Engine Type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 56 x 50 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Brake Type
- Adjustable Band
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 3 in. (76 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-rail, Torsion spring
- Rear Travel
- 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 31 in. (780 mm)
- Track Dimensions
- 10 x 68 x 0.69 in. Camoplast® Block
- 55 W
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 L
- Racing Blue; White / Red