2018 Yamaha Phazer X-TX
Thinking about a new Yamaha sled? Look no further! We have a few 2017's in stock and they are priced to clear at Proline Motorsports & Marine. Purchase a new 2018 Yamaha snowmobile and take advantage of MASSIVE factory incentives!!! Thinking of financing? With the Proline Finance Advantage Program, our finance brokers can build you a customized program that best fits your needs. Get your new 2018 Yamaha sled now. Contact one of our Product Advisors for details.
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash”
The snow is a blank canvas, and the Phazer X-TX is ready to make its mark. The lightweight, dependable, sport-oriented Genesis 499cc twin will power through fresh snow, where the narrowed and nimble 1.5? Freeride track and Pro Mountain 144 rear suspension provide flotation to cut your own trail in any condition.
- Genesis 499cc 4-Stroke Engine: Lightweight, dependable sport-oriented Genesis 499cc twin, Designed to deliver a quick revving and torque laden power-band, Advanced fuel injection system ensures consistent and efficient performance
- Pro Mountain 144 Rear Suspension: Designed for maximum flotation, comfort, bump absorption and flickable ergonomics, Pro-Mountain 144 rear suspension utilizes a cam-mounted front shock for improved motion ratio
- 1.5-Inch Freeride Track: Narrowed to complement the nimble and ergonomically friendsly cockpit, Versatile 14-inch wide FreeRideTM track with 1.5-inch lugs, Adapts to on and off trail conditions
- Genesis 499cc 4-stroke Engine: A clear leader in its class, the lightweight and dependable sport?performance Genesis twin was designed specifically to deliver a quick revving and torque laden power band. An advanced fuel injection system ensures consistent and efficient performance, while a counterbalanced crankshaft results in a smooth and super-crisp throttle response.
- KYB Aluminum Front Shocks: Premium, aluminum bodied, high-pressure gas shocks deliver consistent performance and comfort with excellent fade resistance. The shocks are also rebuildable, ensuring you season after season of consistent performance with proper maintenance.
- HPG Rear Shocks: High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks with strong 36mm bodies are calibrated to deliver consistent performance and comfort with excellent fade resistance.
- Lightweight YZ Style Seat: Inspired from our family of motocross bikes, the lightweight seat is taller and narrower than a traditional snowmobile seat, providing greatly enhanced ergonomics for an active riding experience.
- Tuner II Skis: Developed exclusively by Yamaha engineers, the Tuner II Ski incorporates a dual keel design that can be calibrated through various runners and carbide lengths for rider preference. The Tuner II Ski dramatically reduces darting and steering effort while retaining predictable and sharp handling characteristics.
- Pro Mountain 144 Rear Suspension: Designed for maximum flotation, comfort, bump absorption, and flickable ergonomics, the narrowed Pro Mountain 144 rear suspension utilizes a cam-mounted front shock for improved motion ratio, and a rear cantilever system for consistent track tension.
- 1.5-Inch Freeride Track: Narrowed to complement the nimble and ergonomically friendly cockpit of the Phazer, the crossover X-TX features a versatile 14 inch wide Free Ride? track with 1.5-inch lugs that is equally adept on and off trail.
- YXRC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the lightweight YXRC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. Just like its big brother YVXC clutch system, the YXRC is smooth, responsive, and durable
- Wide Running Boards: With its rider active design, narrowed seat, and sculpted cockpit, the Phazer platform touts wide running boards with additional grip for a sure-footed stance.
- Rear Exit Exhaust: Often considered a hallmark feature of many Yamaha snowmobiles, the Phazer platform also touts a rear-exit exhaust system that is exposed to the snow under-seat for additional cooling.
- Link Type Sway Bar: A standard link-type sway bar keeps the front suspension planted and flat, even in rutted, high-speed turns.
- Extruded Aluminum Spindle: Saving weight and creating a nimble and responsive riding experience was at the foundation of the Phazer platform. Extruded aluminum spindles are lightweight yet incredibly strong.
- Rider Active Cockpit: From the sculpted seat, wide running boards, and open design of the controls, the Phazer X-TX platform was designed with the rider who like to be ?one? with the machine when riding.
- Wide, Hooked End Handlebars: No other touch point is more important to a rider than the handlebars. Yamaha bars are flat and wide, engineered for comfort, control, and natural ergonomics. Integrated hooked ends add additional control options while cornering, and feature heated grips across that span the entire length.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Digital Gauge with Push Button Reverse: The compact handlebar mounted digital gauge is packed with information and is displayed on a large face, easy to read gauge. In addition, a convenient electric push button reverse is housed within the gauge package and actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear.
- Engine: 4-stroke / Liquid cooled
- Cylinders: 2-cylinder / 499cc
- Bore and Stroke: 77 X 53.6 mm
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Disc Brake Type: Hydraulic disc
- Electric Start/DC Output: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Suspension (Front): Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front shocks: 36 mm KYB® Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel: 8.7" (221 mm)
- Ski type: Tuner II
- Suspension (Rear): Pro Mountain 144
- Rear Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG / 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 14.3" (363mm)
- Yamaha Performance Damper: N/A
- Length: 126" (3205mm)
- Width: 47.8" (1215mm)
- Height: 46" (1190mm)
- Track (WxLxH): 14 x 144 x 1.5" (356 x 3658 x 38.1mm) Camoplast® FreerideTM
- Ski stance C to C: 42.5" (1080mm)
- Fuel Capacity (L): 26.7
- Hand and Thumb warmers: Standard
- Heated Seat: N/A
- Headlights: 60/55W Halogen X 2
- Electric Power Steering: N/A
- Colour(s): White / Black
- Simplicity: While other plans bog you down in the details, factory-backed YPP gives you bulletproof protection from the unexpected. And it's as simple to use and understand as your Yamaha factory warranty.
- Protection From Expensive Bills: YPP is there whether your repair is a few dollars or a few thousand.
- No Deductible to Pay - Ever: Under YPP, Yamaha picks up the entire cost to repair every applicable manufacturing defect.
- Pick up Where Your Factory Warranty Leaves Off: YPP takes over automatically - and immediately - when your factory warranty expires.
- Added Value for Your Yamaha: Your YPP warranty is transferable, increasing the value of your Yamaha if you decide to sell or trade.
- No Claim Forms: Since we already know your Yamaha, there's no need for you to fill out lengthy claim forms. Your YPP information is available at every authorized Yamaha dealer across Canada.
- Affordable Options: Purchase years of YPP coverage at a fraction of what a single major repair costs. You can also use the Yamaha Financial Services program to finance this coverage.
- Real Peace of Mind: Yamaha is ready to step in to make necessary repairs (excluding those due to normal wear or aging) using genuine Yamaha parts and factory authorized technicians for the full duration of your coverage.
- Yamaha Protection Plus Does Not Cover Failures Resulting From: Commercial or Rental Usage, Racing or competition, Modification of original parts, Installation or use of non-authorized parts or accessories, Use of lubricants, oil and fuel oil mixture other than those recommended in the owner's manual, Accidents or collision or theft damage, Submersion, Fire, Appearance related damage - scratches, dents, fading, flaking, peeling, Normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance, Abuse or neglect, Improper storage, Corrosion, Operated on surfaces not covered with sufficient snow
- The Following Parts Are Not Covered: Drive belts, Skis, ski wear rods and ski skins, Sliders, tracks, track clips, Batteries, Oil, lubes, filters, spark plugs, Light bulbs, sealed beams and fuses, High tension cables, Seat and/or covers, Idler wheels and bearings, Brake pads, Drive chain and sprockets, Primary clutch tuning parts, Secondary clutch tuning parts, Body, windshield and other cosmetic parts, 20,000 km mileage limit *
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 77 X 53.6 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid cooled
- Brake Type
- Hydraulic disc
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 8.7 in. (221 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Mountain 144
- Rear Travel
- 14.3 in. (363mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner II
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (1080mm)
- Track Dimensions
- 14 x 144 x 1.5 in. (356 x 3658 x 38.1mm) Camoplast® FreerideTM
- 60/55W Halogen X 2
- Fuel Capacity
- 26.7 L
- White / Black
- Electric Start