2018 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
**These units qualify for additional savings of $300.00, if you are a current Costco member!! Not yet a member, no worries - we can sign you up right in our dealership!!!!! Complete your purchase before November 30, 2018 to qualify for these additional savings!!!
The new 2018 Yamaha ATV’s have arrived at Proline Motorsports. Use the Proline Finance Advantage Program and own this machine for LOW, LOW Bi-Weekly payments! With the Proline Finance Advantage Program, our finance brokers can build you a customized program that best fits your needs. Contact us now for details so you don’t miss out on any more riding time aboard your new Yamaha ATV!
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
The legend returns to defend its title. Now accepting challengers, the Grizzly 700 boasts unmatched power-to-weight and high-speed performance with integrated Yamaha quality and reliability. Grizzly 700 continues to set the benchmark for big-bore ATVs. The proof is in the ride.
• 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of traction and comfort. Selected Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum mag wheels while others feature the standard steel rims.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback".
• KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trail conditions.
• 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
• Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke-free starting and good fuel economy.
• Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
• High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
• Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight for added illumination
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- Electric starting: includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
- DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design: 2-intake (39 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency; compact combustion chamber for optimum combustion speed plus reduced heat & power losses; shim under bucket valve actuation for extended valve adjustment intervals
- Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner: aluminum design reduces weight; cylinder can be over bored in the event of an issue (2 sizes of overbore)
- Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating: reduced reciprocating mass means fast throttle response & less mechanical vibration; Defric coating reduces friction for improved power output
- Gear driven balancer shaft: reduces engine vibration for improved rider comfort
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC: TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power & excellent throttle response; ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up; other fuel injection benefits include; choke-free starting, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
- Throttle speed & acceleration limiter; easy to adjust, screw type throttle limiter
- High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter: no tools required to access air filter; washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs; high mounted design helps prevent water ingestion; air box features a "no tools required" drain plug
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking: dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more "grunt" for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain: CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"; Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking; downhill engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing; Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage; high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion; V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug; automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system: On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock; On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine; 4wd differential lock provides power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"; special over ride switch eliminates the differential lock speed limiter if required; convenient handlebar mounted push button controller
- Straight design front & rear drive shafts: straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, reduced noise & reduced vibration; front & rear CV drive shafts feature heavy duty rubber boots to protect the CV joints for extended service life & durability
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan: maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance; rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
- Wet sump lubrication system: spin on type oil filter for fast, easy oil changes
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI): produces a strong spark for fast starts; provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor: spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust; catalyzer reduces exhaust emissions; stainless steel design helps prevent rusting (muffler is painted)
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- Rugged round tube steel frame: compact design provides nimble, responsive handling; under seat fuel tank reduces centre of gravity for light, nimble handling
- Electric Power Steering (EPS): significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort; speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control; significantly reduces handlebar kickback when a front wheel strikes an obstacle; fully sealed system (electrics & gears)
- Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension: 5-position pre-load adjustable, nitrogen charged KYB front & rear shocks; 193 mm (7.6") front wheel travel & 232 mm (9.1") rear wheel travel; excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
- Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms: "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine; 288 mm (11.3") of ground clearance; heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Steel Double Wishbone rear A-arms: utilizes anti-sway bar on rear for optimum handling & reduced body roll; heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Independent four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes: independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability; dual 220 mm (8.7") front rotors squeezed by single piston calipers; dual 205 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by single piston calipers; pads feature wear indicator grooves for visual pad wear inspection
- High-Performance MAXXIS tires: 26-inch size increases ground clearance; tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
- 18 litre fuel tank: located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity & centralize mass for light, nimble handling; reserve portion is 4 litres (low fuel indicator will begin flashing)
- Rugged & roomy floorboards: excellent rider foot protection; helps reduce keep mud & water splash
- Fully digital LCD meter assembly: functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights
- Triple storage compartments: front fender (RHS) mounted sealed storage; centre storage compartment (directly in front of the rider); rear storage compartment below the tail light; all storage compartments feature "no tools required" drain plugs
- Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet: front fender mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc...
- Full length skid plates: underside of unit is fully protected by rugged composite skid plates; engine oil drain hole in centre skid plate; skid plates enhance terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
- High visibility lighting: LED main headlights; centre handlebar mounted halogen 3rd headlight... turns with handlebars; LED rear tail light (brake & running lights)
- Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch; heavy duty steel plate style trailer hitch (all except camo model; ball not included); heavy duty, 2" trailer hitch receiver (camo model only; ball not included); front rack max load: 50 kg (110 lbs.); rear rack max load: 90 kg (198 lbs.); towing capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lbs.)
- Aggressive styling: injection-molded fenders with special scuff guard finish in selected areas
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
- Displacement: 708cc
- Bore and Stroke: 103 mm x 85 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1 : 1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni 44mm throttle body F.I.
- Ignition: TCI
- Starting: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
- Final Drive: Shafts
- Suspension (Front): Adjustable independent double wishbone / 193 mm (7.6 in.) of wheel travel
- Suspension (Rear): Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1 in.) of wheel travel
- Brakes (Front): Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Brakes (Rear): Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Tires (Front): Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Tires (Rear): Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Length: 2070 mm (81.5 in.)
- Width: 1230 mm (48.4 in.)
- Height: 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1250 mm (49.2 in.)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Turn Radius: 3.5 m (138 in.)
- Tread (Front): 1000 mm (39.4 in.)
- Tread (Rear): 975 mm (38.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 918 mm (36.1 in.)
- Wet Weight: 318 kg (701 lb.) aluminum mag wheel models
- Fuel Capacity: 18 L (4 Imp. gal.)
- Rack Capacity (Front): 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rack Capacity (Rear): 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Colour(s): White (aluminum mag wheels), Yamaha Blue (aluminum mag wheels)
- Warranty: One year (unlimited mileage)
- Engine Type
- DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
- Bore x Stroke
- 103 mm x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni 44 mm throttle body F.I.
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable independent double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 193 mm (7.6 in.)
- Front Brake Type
- Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Front Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar
- Rear Travel
- 232 mm (9.1 in.)
- Rear Brake Type
- Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Rear Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 318 kg (701 lb.)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity
- 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 L (4 Imp. gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 2070 mm (81.5 in.) x 1230 mm (48.4 in.) x 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- 1250 mm (49.2 in.)
- Drive Train
- 2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock
- Final Drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command
- White (aluminum mag wheels), Yamaha Blue (aluminum mag wheels)
- One year (unlimited mileage)