2018 Yamaha Grizzly EPS - Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
Note: All factory rebates for this unit will go to the DEALER.
The legend returns to defend its title. Now accepting challengers, the Grizzly 700 boasts unmatched power-to-weight and high-speed performance with integrated Yamaha quality and reliability. Grizzly 700 continues to set the benchmark for big-bore ATVs. The proof is in the ride.
• 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of traction and comfort. Selected Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum mag wheels while others feature the standard steel rims.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback".
• KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trail conditions.
• 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
• Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke-free starting and good fuel economy.
• Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
• High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
• Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight for added illumination
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- Electric starting: includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
- DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design: 2-intake (39 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency; compact combustion chamber for optimum combustion speed plus reduced heat & power losses; shim under bucket valve actuation for extended valve adjustment intervals
- Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner: aluminum design reduces weight; cylinder can be over bored in the event of an issue (2 sizes of overbore)
- Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating: reduced reciprocating mass means fast throttle response & less mechanical vibration; Defric coating reduces friction for improved power output
- Gear driven balancer shaft: reduces engine vibration for improved rider comfort
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC: TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power & excellent throttle response; ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up; other fuel injection benefits include; choke-free starting, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
- Throttle speed & acceleration limiter; easy to adjust, screw type throttle limiter
- High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter: no tools required to access air filter; washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs; high mounted design helps prevent water ingestion; air box features a "no tools required" drain plug
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking: dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more "grunt" for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain: CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"; Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking; downhill engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing; Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage; high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion; V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug; automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system: On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock; On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine; 4wd differential lock provides power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"; special over ride switch eliminates the differential lock speed limiter if required; convenient handlebar mounted push button controller
- Straight design front & rear drive shafts: straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, reduced noise & reduced vibration; front & rear CV drive shafts feature heavy duty rubber boots to protect the CV joints for extended service life & durability
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan: maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance; rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
- Wet sump lubrication system: spin on type oil filter for fast, easy oil changes
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI): produces a strong spark for fast starts; provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor: spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust; catalyzer reduces exhaust emissions; stainless steel design helps prevent rusting (muffler is painted)
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- Rugged round tube steel frame: compact design provides nimble, responsive handling; under seat fuel tank reduces centre of gravity for light, nimble handling
- Electric Power Steering (EPS): significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort; speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control; significantly reduces handlebar kickback when a front wheel strikes an obstacle; fully sealed system (electrics & gears)
- Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension: 5-position pre-load adjustable, nitrogen charged KYB front & rear shocks; 193 mm (7.6") front wheel travel & 232 mm (9.1") rear wheel travel; excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
- Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms: "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine; 288 mm (11.3") of ground clearance; heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Steel Double Wishbone rear A-arms: utilizes anti-sway bar on rear for optimum handling & reduced body roll; heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Independent four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes: independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability; dual 220 mm (8.7") front rotors squeezed by single piston calipers; dual 205 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by single piston calipers; pads feature wear indicator grooves for visual pad wear inspection
- High-Performance MAXXIS tires: 26-inch size increases ground clearance; tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
- 18 litre fuel tank: located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity & centralize mass for light, nimble handling; reserve portion is 4 litres (low fuel indicator will begin flashing)
- Rugged & roomy floorboards: excellent rider foot protection; helps reduce keep mud & water splash
- Fully digital LCD meter assembly: functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights
- Triple storage compartments: front fender (RHS) mounted sealed storage; centre storage compartment (directly in front of the rider); rear storage compartment below the tail light; all storage compartments feature "no tools required" drain plugs
- Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet: front fender mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc...
- Full length skid plates: underside of unit is fully protected by rugged composite skid plates; engine oil drain hole in centre skid plate; skid plates enhance terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
- High visibility lighting: LED main headlights; centre handlebar mounted halogen 3rd headlight... turns with handlebars; LED rear tail light (brake & running lights)
- Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch; heavy duty steel plate style trailer hitch (all except camo model; ball not included); heavy duty, 2" trailer hitch receiver (camo model only; ball not included); front rack max load: 50 kg (110 lbs.); rear rack max load: 90 kg (198 lbs.); towing capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lbs.)
- Aggressive styling: injection-molded fenders with special scuff guard finish in selected areas
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
- Displacement: 708cc
- Bore and Stroke: 103 mm x 85 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1 : 1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni 44mm throttle body F.I.
- Ignition: TCI
- Starting: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
- Final Drive: Shafts
- Suspension (Front): Adjustable independent double wishbone / 193 mm (7.6 in.) of wheel travel
- Suspension (Rear): Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1 in.) of wheel travel
- Brakes (Front): Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Brakes (Rear): Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Tires (Front): Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Tires (Rear): Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Length: 2070 mm (81.5 in.)
- Width: 1230 mm (48.4 in.)
- Height: 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1250 mm (49.2 in.)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Turn Radius: 3.5 m (138 in.)
- Tread (Front): 1000 mm (39.4 in.)
- Tread (Rear): 975 mm (38.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 918 mm (36.1 in.)
- Wet Weight: 318 kg (701 lb) aluminum mag wheel models
- Fuel Capacity: 18 L (4 Imp. gal.)
- Rack Capacity (Front): 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rack Capacity (Rear): 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Colour(s): Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage (aluminum mag wheels)
- Warranty: One year (unlimited mileage)
- Engine Type
- DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
- Bore x Stroke
- 103 mm x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni 44 mm throttle body F.I.
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable independent double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 193 mm (7.6 in.)
- Front Brake Type
- Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Front Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar
- Rear Travel
- 232 mm (9.1 in.)
- Rear Brake Type
- Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
- Rear Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 318 kg (701 lb.)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity
- 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 L (4 Imp. gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 2070 mm (81.5 in.) x 1230 mm (48.4 in.) x 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- 1250 mm (49.2 in.)
- Drive Train
- 2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock
- Final Drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command
- Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage
- One year (unlimited mileage)