2018 Triton XT 22
Our XTQP line of aluminum trailers is designed with maximum adjustability in mind to accommodate your hauling needs for both today and tomorrow. With features like a specially molded wiring harness and LED lights, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an XTQP trailer. Be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Vinyl dipped steel gullwing tiedown bars.
- Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube System provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Full deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.
- # of Vehicles: 4
- Bed Width (in.): 101
- Bed Length (in.): 264
- Overall Length (in.): 335
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1725
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 3130
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 4400
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1270
- Number of Axles: 2
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5X10 E, ST145/R 12E, ST175/80 D13C
- Tongue Style: Straight Pole
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 1/2
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Tie Downs: Quickslide
- Brake Options: 1 Or 2 Axles
- Carrying Capacity
- Without Brakes: 1725 lb.; With Brakes: 3130 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 1270 lb.
- Without Brakes: 2995 lb.; With Brakes: 4400 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 335 in.
- Bed Length
- 264 in.