2018 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 50
Say Hello to the best riding season of the year! As we head in to the fall riding season we look forward to the amazing adventures and scenery. Plus, we get to see all of the new bikes for next year and even take advantage of some great deals on last years models! Check out this 2018 TC 50 from Husqvarna! You can save $800 right now and take advantage special finance programs and rates. How does $44.31 bi-weekly sound? Simply click the “Apply for Finance” button on our website right now and your one step closer to get out riding your new Husqvarna motorcycle.
Husqvarna has deep history and has been pioneering motorcycles since 1903, and continues to raise the benchmark today in MX, enduro, enduro street, and SuperMoto. With standard feature like hydraulic clutch, switchable mapping, launch control, electric start, and a number of amazing features throughout this amazing line of premium motorcycles. Heritage, pride, and performance is all part of the Husqvarna Motorcycle life style. Come in to Proline today and find out why we chose to bring the Husqvarna to Saskatchewan.
*Notes: Add $495, GST, PST and Sask. Tire Tax to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away” total “cash” price. Husqvarna incentive program expires July 31/19. All factory rebates have been included in the “Sale” price, all rebates to dealer. The bi-weekly estimated finance payment is OAC / APR, applicable taxes are extra, payment includes freight (FOB Proline), dealer prep, documentation fees, and is based on 84 month amortization with a maximum 60 month term and $0 down. Sale limited to "in-stock" units only.
Progression starts here
Modelled after the full size motocross bikes, the TC 50 features the same striking looks and ergonomic feel in a reduced size to suite the future stars of tomorrow. The similarities between the TC 50 and the larger motocross range do not end there, a superior level of quality and attention to detail are incorporated into the TC 50 ensuring top level performance and a premium look and feel.
- Engine: The modern and compact engine features the latest in 2-stroke technology offering class leading performance and ride-ability. By using a 3-shaft design, the crankshaft is positioned near the centre of gravity which not only benefits mass centralisation but also creates the ideal intake angle into the reed valve delivering top level performance. Additionally, a power reduction kit is available from Husqvarna accessories which limits the TC 50 to 5.5hp for first timers and complete beginners.
- Cylinder: The high performance cylinder is made from lightweight and durable aluminium and incorporates a pressure controlled exhaust valve (PCEV) which provides unrivalled performance within the highly competitive 50cc class.
- Automatic clutch: A key feature of the TC 50 is the automatic centrifugal clutch. This allows the young riders to focus on riding without the complexity of operating a manual clutch and gearbox. The multi-disc clutch delivers a precise and predictable power delivery across the RPM range.
- Exhaust: The exhaust is designed to specifically match the character of the TC 50 engine and is manufactured using a 3 dimensional stamping process by WP performance systems. Once the components are shaped they are robot welded to ensure high levels of quality and durability.
- Bodywork: The bodywork of the TC 50 harnesses years of motocross testing and experience to offer the perfect ergonomic feeling instilling confidence and comfort in all riding conditions.
- Handlebars: Made of high quality aluminium alloy, the handlebars offer top stability and safety. A crash pad on the handlebar brace protects the rider from any impact.
- Wheels: Mirroring the full size motocross range, the TC 50 uses lightweight, black anodised, aluminium rims providing the highest strength and reliability. The standard MAXXIS tyres provide progressive grip on a variety of different terrain.
- Cooling: Featuring the latest technology, the TC 50 uses a liquid cooling system to cool the cylinder as well as the crank cases. For its size, the TC 50 uses large radiators which work together with the spoilers to channel air through the cooling fins efficiently ensuring sufficient cooling in all conditions.
- Frame: The high strength chromoly steel frame is produced by WP Performance Systems and integrates carefully calculated parameters of longitudinal flex and torsional rigidity to benefit handling and suspension functionality. It guarantees easy handling and precise cornering, along with outstanding stability.
- WP AER 35: Featuring the latest in suspension technology, the TC 50 is fitted with a revolutionary WP AER 35 fork. Besides being very light weight, the 35 mm USD forks feature exceptional damping and comfort characteristics allowing the rider to push the limit with complete confidence. With 205 mm of wheel travel, the air unit in the left fork leg can also be adjusted easily with the use of an air pump for rider preference, weight or track conditions.
- Rear shock: Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP monoshock is matched perfectly to the front forks for the perfect balance and damping characteristics. Additionally, the rear shock offers 185mm of suspension travel and is fully adjustable allowing it to be tailored to rider preferences or track conditions.
- Brakes: Featuring the same level of technology offered on the full-size motocross range, the TC 50 is fitted with hydraulically operated brake callipers and waved front and rear brake discs. The system ensures advanced brake feeling and stopping performance in all conditions.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 49cc
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Transmission: Single-speed automatic
- Primary drive: 61:33
- Secondary gear ratio: 11:40
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch (adjustable)
- EMS: Seletra 2p D36
- Frame design: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front): 8.07 in. (205mm)
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake disc diameter: 160mm
- Chain: 1/2 x 3/16 in.
- Steering head angle: 66
- Seat height: 26.93 in. (684mm)
- Weight without fuel: 91.49 lb. (41.5 kg)
- Suspension travel (rear): 7.28 in. (185mm)
- Tank capacity (approx.): 0.61 gal. (2.3 L)
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 91.49 lb. (41.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.61 gal. (2.3 L)
- Seat Height
- 26.93 in. (684mm)
- Single-speed automatic
- Final Drive
- Chain: 1/2 x 3/16 in.