2017 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE
Thinking about a new Yamaha sled? Look no further! We have a few 2017's priced to clear at Proline Motorsports & Marine OR purchase a new 2018 Yamaha snowmobile and take advantage of MASSIVE factory incentives!!! Thinking of financing? With the Proline Finance Advantage Program, our finance brokers can build you a customized program that best fits your needs. Get out and purchase your new Yamaha sled. Contact one of our Product Advisors for details.
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
The ability to ride well in any situation is a quality in itself. On almost every ride, a snowmobiler can find themselves in different terrain and changing snow conditions. That's when the value of a SRViper X-TX SE shows itself with the power, track length and suspension package to conquer it all. Quite simply, the SRViper X-TX SE is the best of all worlds.
- YAMAHA GENESIS HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINE: 3 cylinder, Yamaha YVXC clutch, 41mm fuel injection, 10 gal (37L) fuel capacity
- FOX FLOAT 3 FRONT SHOCKS: Performance-tuned, Air resistance, Quick pump adjustment
- CAMOPLAST COBRA TRACK: 15 x 141 x 1.6, Excellent Flotation, Superior traction
- High Performance Genesis 4-stroke engine: The over-achieving Genesis® engine is the heart of our lightweight and aggressive SR Viper model family. It pulls consistently hard from takeoff to top end. Your thumb cracks a trio of 41mm throttle bodies that deliver strong performance from idle to wide open.
- Fuel injection: The Genesis High Performance engine uses Yamaha's advanced fuel injection system to control fuel flow to the engine. Consumers will enjoy the engine's spot-on performance and throttle response as a result of the advanced electronic fuel injection system.
- Engine braking reduction system: The Genesis High Performance engine features the unique Engine Braking Reduction System. The system allows a small amount of air to pass through the fuel injection system when the throttle is released, giving riders a "coast" feeling.
- Legendary Yamaha Clutching: The SR Viper XTX SE uses the legendary Yamaha YVXC clutching. Easily the most reliable and durable clutch system in the industry, the YVXC has evolved to efficiently handle the unique power characteristics of the Genesis 4-stroke engine.
- Multi-purpose magnesium chaincase: The SR Viper XTX SE's chain case and cover serve as both a mounting point for chassis spars and the engine's oil reservoir. Lightweight magnesium construction minimizes weight.
- High performance Hayes Brake system: The SR Viper XTX SE's high performance Hayes brake system delivers stopping power with a large-diameter, 8-inch rotor. Mounted low on the drive shaft, you feel immediate whoa-power with a quick stab of the brake. The hydraulic brake's race-inspired radial master cylinder design gives you excellent leverage when needed, with precise brake feel and control.
- 15 x 141 x 1.6-inch Camoplast® Cobra™ II track: The SR Viper XTX SE uses the Camoplast® Cobra™ track, measuring 15 by 141 inches, with 1.6-inch lugs. This lightweight track features a 3-inch pitch design with cupped lugs for excellent deep snow performance without compromising on-trail action. The durable, yet lightweight single-ply design offers performance and efficiency.
- Lightweight, rigid SRV chassis: The SRV chassis combines a load-bearing triangulated structure with lightweight aluminum construction to create a neutrally balanced sled that's centered on the rider. The pyramidal upper frame creates chassis strength without excessive weight.
- SRV Front suspension: The SRV front suspension geometry is aimed at managing spindle camber, resulting in minimized bumpsteer and maximized cornering bite and rider confidence in varying trail conditions. The a-arms are mounted at a 30-degree angle from the sled's centerline to efficiently dissipate impact force throughout the entire chassis. Likewise, the front shocks mount directly to the leading spar so that trail forces are routed to the strongest part of the chassis. Wide a-arm spacing minimizes flex and stress in the front suspension system, which means consistent and confident corner handling.
- Centralized mass design: The SRV chassis layout was engineered with the goal of centralizing mass. Approximately 60 percent of the sled's weight is tightly centered within the main triangulation. The result is a quick-handling sled that's fun in a wide variety of conditions.
- Side exit exhaust: The exhaust exits out the belly on the SR Vipers. The unique chassis layout allows the exhaust to exit the back of the engine, have the 3-into-1 manifold cooled by snow kicked up through a hole in the tunnel and then bring the pipe back to the muffler in a traditional configuration. The end result is mass centralization, excellent handling and consistent performance.
- Adjustable ski stance: The ski rubbers on the SR Viper XTX SE are asymmetrical, with a portion of the part serving as a spacer for the ski. This allows riders to adjust the ski stance on the Viper XTX SE from 42 to 43 inches, center to center, by simply switching the ski rubbers from left to right, and right to left.
- Over-the-engine steering: The straight steering post on the SR Viper XTX SE is configured over the engine. It connects to a single bell crank for simplicity and light weight. The design also minimizes freeplay in the steering system and delivers a tight turning radius.
- Deep-Keel Tuner ski: The Deep-Keel Tuner ski greatly contributes to the SRViper's trail character. The deep keel design is specifically developed to work with the SRViper models to keep the ski tracking straight and true down the trail, virtually eliminating nosiness and darting. Each keel has its own wear-bar, and Yamaha has four different bar configurations to choose from, which means you can tune your sled's cornering bite and steering effort to suit your personal preference.
- Tall, hooked handlebars with center strap: To match the SR Viper XTX SE's tall and forward riding position, a single-piece, dual-hooked handlebar is standard fare. The hooks have the same grip material as the main bar section, for consistent control, regardless of hand position on the grip. The Viper XTX SE also sports a tough center grab strap for additional leverage options when the adventure heads into deep snow.
- Performance-tuned Fox FLOAT3 front shock package: The SR Viper XTX SE's performance-tuned Fox® FLOAT® 3 shocks use an air spring designed to force the piston to rebound. This eliminates the need for heavier steel coil springs. The air springs are individually tunable by using a pocket-sized air pump, which comes with the sled, so consumers will be able to set the front suspension up to their liking.
- Dual Shock SR 141 rear suspension: The uncoupled Dual Shock SR 141 features a Fox FLOAT2 air shock on the rear arm, combined with aluminum-body HPG shock for maximum control and ride comfort regardless of whether you're riding on or off trail. The rear axle features a conjoined rear wheelset. The ingenious design is lighter, more durable and more rigid than most traditional rear axle wheels.
- Tapered tunnel design: The SR Viper XTX SE's two-piece, tapered tunnel gives you strength for the long haul and a tapered "fit" for enhanced leg comfort and overall ride positioning.
- Large fuel tank: The SR Viper XTX SE's generous 37-litre fuel tank gallon fuel tank combines with the Genesis engine's acknowledged fuel efficiency to keep you on the trail longer. The Viper XTX SE's efficient design philosophy means that even the fuel tank serves multiple functions. Not only does it carry gas for a long day on the trail, but it also cradles the battery and is the platform for the quick-release trail seat.
- Tall, sculpted seat: The seat foam on the SR Viper XTX SE is anatomically designed to comfortably put the rider in an aggressive posture with easy transitions from seated to standing to leaning into a corner.
- Digital gauge: Full-featured and easy to read, the digital gauge displays critical information in a glance including speed, fuel level, trip mileage, tach and more. We even included a clock so you can watch the time fly.
- Push button reverse: Convenient handlebar positioning makes getting in reverse easy with just the push of your thumb. A servo motor shifts the drivetrain into reverse simply and consistently.
- Standard electric start: Yamaha's electric starter system allows consumers to fire up their SR Viper XTX SE with the turn of a key. There is no pulling on a nylon cord to get this high-tech engine growling! Electric start is a standard feature on all of Yamaha's 4-stroke machines.
- Engine: 4 Stroke / Liquid cooled
- Cylinders: 3-Cylinder / 1049cc
- Bore And Stroke: 82.0 x 66.2mm
- Intake Design: 2 Valves
- Fuel Delivery: 41mm MIKUNI, Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. w/T.P.S.
- Exhaust: 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Disc Brake Type: Radial Master Cylinder Hydraulic
- Electric Start/Dc Output: Standard / Automotive
- Reverse: Push Button
- Suspension (Front): SRV
- Front Shocks: Fox® Float® 3
- Front Travel: 10" (254mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner III
- Suspension (Rear): Dual Shock SR 141
- Rear Shocks: Aluminum HPG / Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel: 14.5" (368mm)
- Yamaha Performance Damper: N/A
- Length: 125" (3175mm)
- Width: 48" (1219mm)
- Height: 46.5" (1180mm)
- Track (Wxlxh): 15" x 141" x 1.6" (381 x 3581 x 40.6mm) Camoplast® CobraTM
- Ski Stance C To C: 42-43" (1067 - 1092mm) adjustable
- Fuel Capacity (L): 37
- Hand And Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Heated Seat: Optional
- Headlights: 60/55W H4 Halogen
- Electric Power Steering: N/A
- Colour(S): Yamaha Blue / White
- Simplicity: While other plans can confuse you with deductibles, unexpected limits on mileage, parts coverage and claim paperwork hassles, our factory-backed Yamaha Protection Plus gives you bullet-proof protection from the unexpected. And it's as easy to understand and use as your Yamaha factory warranty.
- Protection From Expensive Repair Bills: Yamaha Protection Plus will be there, whether your repair expense is a few dollars or a few thousand.
- No Deductible to Pay - Ever: Under the Yamaha Protection Plus program, Yamaha picks up the entire cost of parts and labour to repair every applicable mechanical defect.
- Yamaha Protection Plus Takes Over Where Your Factory Warranty Leaves Off: Yamaha's computerized warranty system is updated as soon as you buy coverage, so Yamaha Protection Plus takes over automatically -- and immediately -- when your factory warranty expires. You can even get Yamaha Protection Plus coverage on many pre-owned Yamaha models.
- Added Value for Your Yamaha: Your Yamaha Protection Plus warranty is transferable, increasing the value of your Yamaha if you decide to sell or trade it in.
- No Claim Forms: Since we already know your Yamaha, you don't have to fill out claim forms. Your Yamaha Protection Plus coverage information is available to every authorized Yamaha dealer nationwide.
- Affordable Options: You can purchase years of our Yamaha Protection Plus coverage for a fraction of what a single major repair could cost you. We offer you the option to use the Yamaha Power Finance or loan Credit Card Program to purchase coverage. Just talk to your Yamaha dealer to discuss your options.
- Real Peace of Mind: With Yamaha Protection Plus, Yamaha is ready to step in to make any needed repairs (excluding those repairs due to normal wear or aging) using genuine parts and factory authorized service for the full duration of your coverage.
- YAMAHA PROTECTION PLUS DOES NOT COVER FAILURES RESULTING FROM: Commercial or Rental Usage, Racing or competition, Modification of original parts, Installation or use of non-authorized parts or accessories, Use of lubricants, oil and fuel oil mixture other than those recommended in the owner's manual, Accidents or collision or theft damage, Submersion, Fire, Appearance related damage - scratches, dents, fading, flaking, peeling, Normal wear and tear or lack of maintenance, Abuse or neglect, Improper storage, Corrosion, Operated on surfaces not covered with sufficient snow
- THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE NOT COVERED: Drive belts, Skis, ski wear rods and ski skins, Sliders, tracks, track clips, Batteries, Oil, lubes, filters, spark plugs, Light bulbs, sealed beams and fuses, High tension cables, Seat and/or covers, Idler wheels and bearings, Brake pads, Drive chain and sprockets, Primary clutch tuning parts, Secondary clutch tuning parts, Body, windshield and other cosmetic parts, 20,000 km mileage limit *
- Engine Type
- 4 Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 x 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid cooled
- Brake Type
- Radial Master Cylinder Hydraulic
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (254mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shock SR 141
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in. (368mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner III
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (1067 - 1092mm) adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 141 in. x 1.6 in. (381 x 3581 x 40.6mm) Camoplast® CobraTM
- 60/55W H4 Halogen
- Fuel Capacity
- 37 L
- Yamaha Blue / White
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push Button