2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS - Realtree® XtraTM Camouflage
Stock Image: Realtree® XtraTM Camouflage
*Note: Add $595, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away total “cash” price.
How do you improve on the ATV that became a legend? Make it better in every area. Superior handling? Check. Unmatched comfort and performance? Affirmative. The quality and reliability that Yamaha is renown for? Absolutely. Yamaha's Grizzly is and will continue to be the ATV all others measure up to. Quite simply, it's the best overall performing big bore ATV there is.
- Aggressive Styling: Unique, durable and functional design that works as well as it looks.
- 26" Tires: Exclusively-designed Maxxis tires provide the best combination of ground clearance, traction, durability, comfort and steering precision.
- Increased Illumination: LED headlights and taillight, and centre handlebar-mounted halogen headlight that follows rider movements.
- Storage: Front and rear storage compartments allow rider to carry more personal items safely and securely.
- Instrument Panel: Digital LCD meter with fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, hour meter, clock, battery voltmeter, 4WD/Diff-Lock status and transmission gear indicator.
- 308lbs. Rack Capacity: Front and rear racks with increased load capacity (110 lbs. in front and 198 lbs. in back)
- Electric Power Steering: Yamaha's Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides the best balance of assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- Independent Suspension: Class-leading independent adjustable suspension with 7.6 inches of travel in the front and 9.1 inches of travel in the back.
- Push Button Drive Selection: On-Command® puts the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock with push-button control conveniently located on the handlebar.
- Legendary Cvt Transmission: Ultramatic® fully automatic transmission with high, low, reverse and neutral provides the industry's most durable CVT transmission and the most natural-feeling engine braking.
- Engine: New DOHC, 708cc engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for recreational riding.
- Fuel Injection: Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Efficient Design: A number of design features that make the Grizzly a smart choice. A straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance. High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection. Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life. Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- Quiet Operation: Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- Easy Shift: Gate-style shifting lever is strong and easy to control with High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- Diff Lock Rpm: Override button allows engine to make maximum RPM in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Brakes: Four-wheel disc brakes providing strong and natural feeling stopping power.
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 inches of ground clearance and 49.3-inch wheelbase provide the best combination of comfort and terrainability.
- Unit Protection: Full coverage skid plates increase overall off-road capability.
- Fuel Capacity: A newly designed 18 litre fuel tank resides directly under the seat to help with mass centralization.
- Auxiliary Power: Standard 12V DC outlet for powering accessories and personal items on the trail.
- Wheel Options: Blue and White Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum wheels for extra durability, while Red and Green offer the standard steel rim.
- Engine: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooled, single
- Displacement: 708cc
- Bore and Stroke: 103 mm x 85 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1 : 1
- Carburetion: Mikuni Electronic Fuel injection w/44 mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS
- Ignition: TCI
- Starting: Electric
- Lubrication: wet sump
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT, V-Belt,On-Command push-button (4WD, 4WD diff-lock, 2WD)
- Final Drive: Shaft; 4-wheel engine breaking
- Suspension (Front): Independent Double Wishbone, 193 mm (7.6 in.) of wheel travel
- Suspension (Rear): Independent Double Wishbone with Anti-Sway Bar, 232 mm (9.1 in.) of wheel travel
- Brakes (Front): Dual Hydraulic Discs
- Brakes (Rear): Dual Hydraulic Disk, Left Hand and Right Foot Operation
- Tires (Front): Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Tires (Rear): Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Length: 2070 mm (81.5 in.)
- Width: 1230 mm (48.4 in.)
- Height: 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Seat Height: 918 mm (36.1 in.)
- Wet Weight: 314 kg (692.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 18 L (4.76 US gal.)
- Rack Capacity (Front): 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rack Capacity (Rear): 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Colour(s): Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage
- Warranty: One year (unlimited mileage)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 103 mm x 85 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Electronic Fuel injection w/44 mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS
- Starting System
- Front Travel
- 193 mm (7.6 in.)
- Front Suspension
- Independent Double Wishbone
- Front Brake Type
- Dual Hydraulic Discs
- Front Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 232 mm (9.1 in.)
- Rear Suspension
- Independent Double Wishbone with Anti-Sway Bar
- Rear Brake Type
- Dual Hydraulic Disk, Left Hand and Right Foot Operation
- Rear Tires
- Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 314 kg (692.2 lb.)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 50 kg (110 lb.)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Towing Capacity
- 600 kg (1,322 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 L (4.76 US gal.)
- Ground Clearance
- 288 mm (11.3 in.)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 2070 mm (81.5 in.) x 1230 mm (48.4 in.) x 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- 1253 mm (49.3 in.)
- Final Drive
- Shaft; 4-wheel engine breaking
- Yamaha Ultramatic CVT, V-Belt,On-Command push-button (4WD, 4WD diff-lock, 2WD)
- Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage
- One year (unlimited mileage)