2016 Triton XT12-101
Whether you want to use your new Triton aluminum trailer for work, play, or both, make sure you check out the Proline Finance Advantage program when choosing your chariot. We offer long term and short term finance programs plus leasing options for our commercial clients. Speak with one of our finance brokers and have them customize a finance solution that makes the most sense for you or your business.
Our XT line of lightweight aluminum trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the easiest-to-use snowmobile trailer experience. With features like a tall side rail lip and specially molded wiring harness, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an XT trailer.
• Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
• Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
• Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
• Vinyl dipped steel gullwing tiedown bars with crank that is threaded into recessed insert nut position.
• Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
• Molded and protected wire harness for years of worry- free use, long life and no splices to fail.
• Durable rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
• Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
• Lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
• Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
• E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
• Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
• Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
• 53" bed width for the XT4.5 and 101" bed width for all other models.
• License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
• Five year limited warranty when registered online.
• Bed size – 101”w x 144”l
• Carrying Capacity – 1735 lbs
Recommended tongue weight 7-10% of GVWR. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to the brake laws regarding trailers. For full information on the laws in your state, contact the appropriate state motor vehicle department.
- Carrying Capacity
- 1735 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 465 lb.
- 2200 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tilt Bed
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 196 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.