2013 Tahoe Q5 SF
The Q5 SF ensures every outing is a full-day adventure in the making!
Thinking of financing? With the Proline Finance Advantage Program, our finance brokers can build you a customized program that best fits your needs. Make sure you are ready to get out and have fun with your new unit. Contact one of our Product Advisors for details.
*Notes: Add $95, GST, and PST to the sale price of the unit for the “Drive Away” total "cash" price.
With this full-featured fiberglass ski-and-fish boat package, you can watch the sun rise as you reel ’em in from the fore and aft fishing positions, dropping the keepers into the livewell and prowling the shoreline with the trolling motor.
But don’t wear out your arm, because later you’ll want to tie up to the ski ring and show off your water sports skills. And cap off the action-filled day by relaxing on the plush couches while listening to music from the AM/FM/CD stereo.
Now that’s an adventure!
- Fishing features include 2 removable seats, fore & aft pedestal base locations & non-skid surfaces, a removable trolling motor (details below) & aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell
- Full-width swim platform with fold-down boarding ladder & insulated, drained cooler/storage
- Aft sundeck with removable cushion, storage below & walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating with 34.07 L cooler & slide-out jump seat
- Adjustable, swiveling helm & passenger bucket seats
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Port & starboard consoles with easy-to-read gauges, compass, ice chest, storage & AM/FM/CD stereo with MP3 jack & the ability to accept our optional Sirius Satellite Radio® option
- Bow seating with insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Custom factory-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue
- Power steering
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Passenger grab handles
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- 7 drink holders
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
- AM/FM/CD stereo with MP3 jack & 2 speakers also accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package
- Molded instrument shroud with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Port console with insulated, drained ice chest & storage tray
- Sport steering wheel with simulated burlwood accents
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass Clear Curve windshield w/aluminum frame
- Fiberglass engine cover
- Hand-laid hull
- Gelcoated full-length foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Marine-grade UV-resistant vinyl upholstery & thread
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights with abrasion-protective wrap
- Bilge blower
- Interstate cranking battery
- Interior courtesy lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- 500 GPH aerator/fill pump
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery with tray
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust 54" foot-controlled trolling motor with removable mount
- Starboard slide-out transom cushion with storage below
- Storage in console & sides
- Oversized padded sundeck with storage below
- Aft full-width seating with 32-qt. (30.28 L) insulated cooler under center seat
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat with swivel
- Ventilated in-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Factory-matched propeller
- POWERGLIDE® hull design
- single-axle drive-on trailer
- Color-matched, powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires
- Step pads
- Submersible lights
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Retractable safety cables
- Guest® 2-bank battery charger
- Bimini top with aluminum frame
- Genuine TAHOE bow & cockpit cover
- Genuine TAHOE rope ratchet cover
- Driver seat with bolster
- Snap-in carpet
- Mercruiser® 4.3 MPI 220HP V-6 - Estimated Speed: 51 - 53
- Length: 19 ft. 5 in.
- Bottom width: 73 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 220 hp
- Package width: 8 ft. 4 in.
- Fuel capacity: 19 gal.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 19 in.
- Beam: 91 in.
- Approx. package weight: 3,258 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Depth inside: 29 in.
- Max. weight capacity: 1,300 lb.
- Max. person weight: 1,300 lb.
- Approx. weight with engine: 2,722 lb.
- Approx. hull weight: 1,760 lb.
- Towing length: 23 ft. 6 in.
- Storage length: 20 ft. 4 in.
- Package height: 6 ft. 4 in.
Estimated speeds are based on testing performed at elevation of 915 ft. and may vary depending on altitude, water and air temperature, load and other key factors.
- Max HP
- 220 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 5 in.
- 91 in.
- 19 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1760 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons; 1300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1300 lb.